JSSB Internet Banking/Mobile Banking/Text Banking/Estatements
JSSB Internet Banking
Easy Access to Your JSSB Accounts
- View Account Activity
- Transfer between JSSB accounts
- Pay your bills online through Internet Banking.
15 free bill payments per statement cycle. 16 and over = $0.75 per bill payment
- Receive alerts
- Mobile banking* (link to mobile banking)
- Text banking* Text Banking will keep you up to date on multiple JSSB account balance and the last four transactions.
Stop receiving paper statements and access your statements through internet banking
- Find Offices and ATMs
- Order Checks
- Stop Payments
- No fee
Check with your cell phone provider before accessing these options JSSB
does not charge fees for this service but your cell phone provider may.
JSSB is not responsible for any fees you may be charged by your cell
View Our User's Guides:
Text Banking Guide
*To use JSSB mobile, text banking, and estatements, you must first enroll in JSSB Internet Banking
JSSB Debit Card
The JSSB Debit Card offers you a simple, safe way to access your money in your
account and pay for your purchases.
You can use your JSSB Debit Card to withdraw cash, transfer between accounts or check your account balance 24/7.
Although the JSSB Debit Card carries the VISA® logo, it is not a credit card.
Every purchase made with the card is debited from your JSSB account,
eliminating monthly credit card bills and finance charges.
- No annual fees to have the card
- No fees to make a purchase
- No fees when used at a JSSB / Luzerne Bank ATM
- No need to buy checks
- Use it anywhere VISA® is accepted
- Save time by not writing checks
OVERDRAFT AUTHORIZATION(for ATM & Debit Card Transactions)
JSSB Bill Payment Upgrades Coming December 14
An upgrade from the current JSSB Bill Payment service to JSSB iPay Bill Payment will go live on December 14. Learn More
If you have any questions please call JSSB Electronic Banking at 1.855.230.9937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not provide confidential information in this email)
new iPay demo