Internet Banking gives you access to your Jersey Shore State Bank accounts 24 hours a day 7 days a week from the convenience of your home and office. To add Internet banking to your account, complete the Internet Banking Application.
E-Statements - Simple, Safe and Secure!
Just like your paper statements E-statements are available each month. Once you choose to receive E-statements you will receive an email notification that your statement is available through your Jersey Shore State Bank Internet Banking account. Jersey Shore State Bank E-Statements are Simple, Safe and Secure.
- Eliminate paper clutter
- Save statements to your computer for a permanent record
- Compatible to most common forms of personal money management programs
- Available sooner than mailed statements
- No chance of your statement being lost in the mail
To receive your statements electronically you must be enrolled in Internet Banking.
To enroll in E-statements complete a Jersey Shore State Bank E-statement Consent and Agreement form and take it to your local Jersey Shore State Bank branch or mail the completed form to :
Jersey Shore State Bank
300 Market Street
Williamsport, PA 17701
Once you complete the Consent and Agreement form you will need to electronically confirm that you can access the Jersey Shore State Bank Internet Banking site. The E-Statement User Guide will outline this step.
Jersey Shore State Bank E-Statement User Guide
Email email@example.com with any questions about Jersey Shore State Bank E-statements.
Bill Payment is a simple, secure way to pay your bills online while saving time and money. You can:
- Pay a single bill
- Schedule for a recurring bill
To apply, complete the bill payment portion of the Internet Banking application
Jersey Shore State Bank Mobile Banking is a convenient, safe, secure way to have instant access to your Jersey Shore State Bank accounts through your mobile telephone.
What Mobile Banking provides you:
- Instant Access to your account transactions and balances
- Ability to transfer between your Jersey Shore State Bank accounts
- View of historical account transactions
What you need:
- Jersey Shore State Bank Account
- Enrolled in Internet Banking
- Enrolled in Mobile Banking
- Mobile Phone with Internet capabilities
To enroll in Jersey Shore State Bank Mobile Banking, visit our Internet Banking site or contact your local Jersey Shore State Bank branch or email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many benefits of having a Visa® credit card to help manage your household finances. We offer a variety of credit cards to meet your personal financial needs. Apply for a Jersey Shore State Bank Visa® credit card today.
Jersey Shore State Bank Check Card
The Jersey Shore State Bank Check Card offers you a simple, safe way to access your money in your account and pay for your purchases.
- No annual fees to have the card
- No fees to make a purchase
- No fees when used at a Jersey Shore State Bank ATM
- No need to buy checks
- Use it anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Save time by not writing checks
You can use your Jersey Shore State Bank check card to withdraw cash, transfer between accounts, make a Jersey Shore State Bank loan payment, or check your account balance 24 hours a day 7 days a week, as well as pay for purchases anywhere VISA® is accepted.
Although the Jersey Shore State Bank check card carries the VISA® logo, it is not a credit card. Every purchase made with the card is debited from your Jersey Shore State Bank account, eliminating monthly credit card bills and finance charges.
Access your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Jersey Shore State Bank telephone banking.
- Check your account balances
- Transfer funds between your accounts
- Review loan activity
- Make a loan payment
- Receive account information by fax
By dialing (570) 320-2029 or toll-free at 1-877-520-2265 (BANK), you will have access to your loan and deposit accounts from any touch tone phone in the continental United States.
The first time you access the telephone banking system you will be required to enter your account number, social security number and a 4 digit PIN number you create. After your initial use of the telephone banking system you will need to enter your account number and your 4 digit PIN.
Telephone Banking Main Menu:
- Press 1 for Checking or Money Market information
- Press 2 for Savings Account information
- Press 3 for CD or IRA information
- Press 4 for Loan information
- Press 5 to Transfer funds between accounts or make a Loan payment
- Press 6 to change your PIN
- Press 0 to speak to the Operator
Have your recurring payment directly deposited into your Jersey Shore State Bank account and you don't have to visit the bank to deposit your check. Eliminate the risk of your check getting lost in the mail. Also, you are doing your part to help the environment by eliminating a paper check.