JSSB Internet Banking/Mobile Banking
Internet Banking Demo
Easy Access to Your JSSB Business Accounts
Internet Banking FAQ
Estatement Users Guide
Text Banking Users Guide
- View Account Activity
- Transfer between JSSB accounts
- Pay your bills online through Internet Banking
15 free bill payments per statement cycle. 16 and over = $0.75 per bill payment.
- Receive alerts
- Mobile banking*
- Text banking* Text Banking will keep you up to date on multiple JSSB account balance and the last four transactions.
Stop receiving paper statements and access your statements through internet banking
- Find Offices and ATMs
- Order Checks
- Stop Payments
- No fee
Check with your internet or cell phone provider before accessing these options JSSB does not charge fees for this service but your provider may. JSSB is not responsible for any fees you may be charged by a third party.
*To use JSSB mobile, text banking and e-statements you must first enroll in
JSSB Internet Banking
Business Debit Card
The JSSB debit card offers you a more convenient way to pay for your purchases and make withdrawals for your business directly from your business checking account.
With your JSSB Business Debit Card...
- Access your account 24/7
- Use anywhere VISA® is accepted
- No annual fee
- No fee when used at a JSSB/Luzerne Bank ATM*
- Control who has access to each card and the amount of funds they can access
- View all activity on your Business Checking Account statement
- Save time by not writing checks
*Other institutions may charge a fee for use of their ATM
JSSB Bill Payment Upgrades Coming December 14
An upgrade from the current JSSB Bill Payment service to JSSB iPay Bill Payment will go live on December 14. Learn More
If you have any questions please call JSSB Electronic Banking at 1.855.230.9937 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not provide confidential information in this email)