Get the money you’re owed!
Accepting checks from your customers is necessary, but it can be risky. Many, many Americans write checks when they pay for goods and services; but, unfortunately, 1–3% of them will “bounce.” What’s more, businesses using traditional collection methods recover only about 40% of funds from checks that have been returned due to non-sufficient funds (NSF). That’s why the Re$ubmitIt® electronic check recovery service is so valuable to you. This FREE service
utilizes proven RCK (electronic re-presentment) technology to help you collect more money from NSF checks, while you spend less time and resources on the collection process. With Re$ubmitIt,® bad check collection is no longer such a burden.
How Re$ubmitIt works
- Your business accepts checks and deposits them to your JSSB business checking account
- A customer’s check is returned to JSSB due to non-sufficient funds (NSF).
- JSSB sends the returned check to the Re$ubmitIt® processing center for recovery.
- Re$ubmitIt® converts an eligible check to an electronic transaction and re-submits it to the check writer’s bank account for payment.
- The face value of all checks collected by Re$ubmitIt® is remitted in full to your bank account on a weekly basis via automatic deposit.
- Re$ubmitIt® charges the check writer a state-regulated fee.
The recovery costs you nothing.
If you have questions about the Re$ubmitIt® electronic check recovery service, email Re$ubmitIt® at firstname.lastname@example.org (Do not email confidential information) or call 1-866-860-5906.